PVS Indigenous Adelaide - Full Time & Part Time
|Company Name||IPA Personnel|
|Location||Adelaide Hills & Barossa, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2012|
|Category||Trades & Services|
•Great Opportunities across a rang of industries including Government & Private
•No previous experience required however licence is preferred
•Excellent Wage Package
* An Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
* Unemployed and keen to get and keep a Job?
* Interested in a career in apprentice or traineeship government or private Industry?
* Willing to learn?
* Punctual and reliable?
* Available to start immediately?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this could be the opportunity for you!
PVS Indigenous is a dedicated team that assists Indigenous Australians gain the training, development, life skills, mentoring and support to be able to get and keep a job.
Our program is built on trust and respect. and adopts a 'No Barrier' principle. We are committed to Closing the Gap and are an Indigenous Employment Panel Member with the Australian Government.
* Help you overcome any barriers to employment
* Provide you with individualised support and mentoring
* Our program is built on trust and respect
* Provide only the training needed
* Provide real employment opportunities
* Provide support and cultural awareness to employers
* Assist in transition
Permitted by section 8 of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 and by articles 1(4) and 2(2) of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination"
To apply please call Korine Cahill 074750 7734 Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply visit http://www.ipa.com.au and enter ref number or for confidential enquiries Korine Cahill on 074750 7734.
- Indigenous Protected Area Coordinator posted 2 days ago.